Re: [teacherartexchange] Music for middle school classroom

---------

From: Lin Altman (linalt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2011 - 15:00:28 PDT

I use CD's for massage! Nice soft instrumental stuff.

On Aug 21, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Katherine Purdy wrote:

> Hi Lydia,
>
> Could you please recommend the CD you use that is only instrumental?
> Having a hard time finding one that doesn't have SOME lyrics on Amazon!
>
> Thanks,
> Kathy
>
> On Aug 19, 2011, at 7:29 AM, dulcius wrote:
>
>> This might sound kind of odd, but karaoke discs of popular top 40 (or
>> whatever!) music works great - the kids enjoy it, but aren't
>> distracted
>> by words, plus you don't have to worry about inappropriate lyrics.
>> - Lydia in Toledo
>>
>> On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:20 -0400, "Daniel Murren"
>> <djmurren@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>> I like the doodling idea for middle school. The Kleenex box is a
>>> great
>>> idea. Would you cover it with drawing paper? Perhaps, cut paper
>>> to the
>>> size needed, doodle and then glue onto to the box.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have any suggestions of music to play in the art room
>>> with
>>> middle school?
>>> Sue

>>> 2. Doodle lesson
>>> 3. Re: Doodle lesson
>>> 4. RE: Doodle lesson
>>> 5. Re: Doodle lesson
>>> 6. Re: New Job Jitters
>>> 7. Re: Doodle lesson
>>> 8. SITES DE EDUCATION PROGRAMS on WEB - Art Educators k-12
>>> 9. doodling on 3D object

>>> http://projects.twice.cc/
>>> http://cilc.org/
>>> http://www.twice.cc/