[teacherartexchange] passing on a posting for an immediate postion in Dubai

---------

From: randy (dmenninghaus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2011 - 03:26:50 PDT

Anyone interested in traveling? Please
Contact: Donavon Reinsmoen
Collegiate American School
United Arab Emirates

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Subject: looking for art teacher in Dubai international school

A friend from my international teaching days just sent me a job opening for an art teacher in Dubai at an international school.
My friend is pals with the Superintendent listed here, so I assume it's a good school. They recently expanded their school, and an art teacher left unexpectedly. They are looking to hire asap. She didn't have time to look up the school info but it can be found online.

Job Openings
Art teacher
Preschool teacher
Asst. Principal