RE: [teacherartexchange] Doodle lesson

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2011 - 11:43:53 PDT

I have a book called The Packaging Designers Book of Patterns with a wide range of skill levels. If you found something like that you could print some on cardstock, kids could doodle and then assemble.
http://www.amazon.com/Packaging-Designers-Book-Patterns/dp/0471731102

here are the nets for the platonic solids:
http://www.maths-resources.net/ks3/shape/nets/platonicsolids/platonicsolidsnets.pdf

pyramid box:
http://www.paperandmore.com/quick-tips/article/pyramid-box-template.html

More box templates:
http://www.paperandmore.com/quick-tips/index.html#Box Templates

first week just over - so easy to get back into the routine....should be after 32 years!

Ellen