Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Doodle lesson

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2011 - 11:43:53 PDT

I have a book called The Packaging Designers Book of Patterns with a wide range of skill levels. If you found something like that you could print some on cardstock, kids could doodle and then assemble.

here are the nets for the platonic solids:

pyramid box:

More box templates: Templates

first week just over - so easy to get back into the routine....should be after 32 years!