[teacherartexchange] Please post on the teacher exchange list! thanks, Dr. Janice Foy, 'cellist

---------

From: Janice Foy, Ph.D. (musicalmenace_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2011 - 01:46:07 PDT

Teacher Appreciation Day August 20, 2011 9 - 10 am

Greetings fabulous teachers across the U.S.A!

My name is Dr. Janice Foy, and I am the Director, Founder and 'Cellist with the New American Quartet. My group is playing at the Office Depot in Pasadena, this coming Saturday August 20 at 10 am. We are interested in networking with the teachers and hopefully, schedule some school assembly programs in addition to coach and possibly teach some of the students in the surrounding areas.

This Saturday is Teacher Appreciation day and between 9 - 11 am there will be special deals on school/office supplies. Why not come on down and hear some great music while you shop for your classroom and ask us a few questions you have always wanted to know the answers to in the music field!

My site is http://www.bravo-la.com so you can get a small preview of my background and all the types of ensembles that Bravo! L.A. has to offer you!

Office Depot's address in Pasadena: 1130 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106 and phone just in case, is (626) 666-6900

Thanks for your time and I look forward to meeting you!
Dr. Janice Foy, 'cellist
Founder, Bravo! L.A.
818-892-8737 studio
info@bravo-la.com