[teacherartexchange] SITES DE EDUCATION PROGRAMS on WEB - Art Educators k-12

---------

From: Cristina Simoes (crismatisse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2011 - 12:10:22 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michal Austin" <whest177@wheatstate.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:18 AM
Subject: RE: Art Educators k-12

A few sites to get you started:
http://www.gsn.org/programs/travelbuddies/index.html
http://projects.twice.cc/
http://cilc.org/
http://www.twice.cc/
http://www.epals.com/

By telecollaborative are you referring to using Skype or Polycom or similar
device?
~Michal

Where can I find a list of art education organizations or individual teacher
groups that are presently involved in telecollaborativ art projects? I would
like to engage my students in something National or International; or
perhaps develop a project of my own?