Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] SITES DE EDUCATION PROGRAMS on WEB - Art Educators k-12

From: Cristina Simoes (crismatisse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2011 - 12:10:22 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michal Austin" <>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:18 AM
Subject: RE: Art Educators k-12

A few sites to get you started:

By telecollaborative are you referring to using Skype or Polycom or similar

Where can I find a list of art education organizations or individual teacher
groups that are presently involved in telecollaborativ art projects? I would
like to engage my students in something National or International; or
perhaps develop a project of my own?

To unsubscribe go to