Re: [teacherartexchange] Doodle lesson

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2011 - 10:40:18 PDT

Bonjour Kathy,
   Perhaps you can purchase some small white paper sacs in bulk then stuff them with firm rolls of newspaper until they fill up to the dimensions of a cube. Tape close the flaps and voilĂ , instant cube.

       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
       Art Teacher K-5, retired since 2002. My work is going to be in a group exhibit at Fort Hayes HS Shot Tower Gallery August 26- October 7.
There will be a reception on Friday, September 30, 7-9 PM. If you are in the Central Ohio area, you are most welcome to attend!

Sent from my iPhone