RE: [teacherartexchange] Art Educators k-12

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2011 - 05:18:31 PDT

A few sites to get you started:
http://www.gsn.org/programs/travelbuddies/index.html
http://projects.twice.cc/
http://cilc.org/
http://www.twice.cc/
http://www.epals.com/

By telecollaborative are you referring to using Skype or Polycom or similar
device?
~Michal

Where can I find a list of art education organizations or individual teacher
groups that are presently involved in telecollaborativ art projects? I would
like to engage my students in something National or International; or
perhaps develop a project of my own?