Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 06, 2011

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2011 - 06:09:56 PDT

I gave you the wrong video title, so it's no wonder you couldn't find it. You can find "Objectified" in the iTunes movies or check out their website at http://www.objectifiedfilm.com/ . It's a video about design. It's been a while since I watched it, so I wouldn't be able to give you a very good synopsis other than that.

I love iTunes U. I teach elementary art, so it's more for me than them, although they do have some things that are usable.

It's really easy to get sidetracked by the RSA videos. The animations are wonderful.

Here's to a wonderful new school year!

Jean