Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 06, 2011

---------

From: Gweb Copeland (gwenda.copeland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2011 - 05:19:16 PDT

You're right - the IDEO videos ARE there - probably there all along alto I
remember searching forever before I bought the video (too expensive). While
looking for the video "Objectify", I got sidetracked by the RSA videos,
especially the Animate - Changing Education Paradigms. If you haven't seen
it, it's worth watching;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U&feature=relmfu I love these
'toons. By the way, what is this video "Objectify"? I've never heard of it -
probably just a "duh" moment on my part.

Thanks for sharing