Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 05, 2011

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2011 - 11:29:56 PDT

I found several places to get videos of IDEO at work - Deep Dive is available in 3 parts on YouTube. There are also quite a few videos of IDEO at work on iTunes U. I'll have to review it, but they are supposed to be featured in the video "Objectify". ABC Nightline - IDEO Shopping Cart

Thanks for suggesting them!

On Aug 6, 2011, at 8:10 AM, Gweb Copeland wrote:

> We started our 1st full day yesterday (Friday). Looking for some way to use the time "wisely" I remembered a video I'd purchased a couple of years ago call "Deep Dive". Loved this the 1st time I saw it. It's short, around 25 minutes, but really shows the creative process, brainstorming, & collaboration through a company called IDEO. They're asked to design a better shopping cart.
> There use to be clips of this on the web but not the complete show. I purchased it through either the NBC or ABC web site - forgot which, but it's a great video to show students & really sets up the idea of collaboration, trial & error, all kinds of things the kids need to know in an art room. Favorite phrase - Focused Chaos.

To unsubscribe go to