Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 05, 2011

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2011 - 11:29:56 PDT

I found several places to get videos of IDEO at work - Deep Dive is available in 3 parts on YouTube. There are also quite a few videos of IDEO at work on iTunes U. I'll have to review it, but they are supposed to be featured in the video "Objectify".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M66ZU2PCIcM ABC Nightline - IDEO Shopping Cart

Thanks for suggesting them!