[teacherartexchange] Any interest in doing an Altered Book Tip In Exchange?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2011 - 11:42:05 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

We are finishing up our Summer Altered Book Tip In Exchange. In a Tip
In exchange, you do a set of individual pages (number determined by
the group) and send them to the host. Pages are sorted - and are
mailed back to you to "tip" into a book.

I will definitely offer another Altered Book Tip In Exchange next
summer. I am just checking now to see if anyone wants to join one
during the school year. We did one last school year. The original mail
to me date was end of January, but the date was pushed to March to
allow some members to finish.

to join an Altered Book Tip In Exchange during the school year (with
mail to me end of January 2012 - as a goal).

I will collect names the month of August and will work out
particulars/theme etc with all who sign up.

Include the following in your reply.

Full name:
Home address:
Preferred email address:
Phone number (rarely used - and never shared):

As with all recent exchanges, we will do six pages - mail me five/keep
one for yourself.

Remember - email me OFF LIST (email jdecker4art at gmail.com)

Note: Next summer might be the last one I organize....We shall see......

Regards,

Judy Decker