Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 26, 2010

From: Nicole Pearson (pearsonimagessc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2010 - 12:39:43 PDT

I would appreciate a copy of the Photography curriculum as well. My email:

On Aug 30, 2010, at 4:23 AM, sfrank <> wrote:

I, too, would like a copy of the photo curriculum that I could use at my school.
Please forward - - - please!! Thank you!!
Susie at:

I also would like to see a photo curriculum for my school. Rick Steil
Palisades Charter High