RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 26, 2010

---------

From: Rick Steil (rsteil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 15:31:46 PDT

I also would like to see a photo curriculum for my school. Rick Steil Palisades Charter High rsteil@palihigh.org
From: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest [teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 12:00 AM
To: teacherartexchange digest recipients
Subject: teacherartexchange digest: August 26, 2010

TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Thursday, August 26, 2010.

1. HS Digital photo curriculum.

Subject: HS Digital photo curriculum.
From: Janelle Vanderplough <janellevanderplough@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:36:09 -0400

I am a first year teacher starting sept. 7th. I found out today there is no existing curriculum guidelines for my beg or adv photo. Does anyone have a digital photo syllabus, grading structure, etc, that you could please share? We do have computers with cs3 though do not have standard cameras for the students. Any help is appreciated!! Please email me. Thank you.

Ms.V
janellevanderplough@hotmail.com

---
END OF DIGEST