[teacherartexchange] HS Digital photo curriculum.

---------

From: Janelle Vanderplough (janellevanderplough_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 09:36:09 PDT

I am a first year teacher starting sept. 7th. I found out today there is no existing curriculum guidelines for my beg or adv photo. Does anyone have a digital photo syllabus, grading structure, etc, that you could please share? We do have computers with cs3 though do not have standard cameras for the students. Any help is appreciated!! Please email me. Thank you.

Ms.V
janellevanderplough@hotmail.com