[teacherartexchange] compare and contrast artworks

---------

From: Julie Drechsler (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2010 - 10:20:30 PDT

Hi All,

I'm looking for a website that compares and contrasts different types of
artworks (2-D and 3-D) to use for bellwork at the beginning of my classes.
I want to project the artwork on my smartboard when my students first come
in. Anyone found a website like this that they could share please? Also
any ideas about incorporating fun art/writing activities would be a big help
too.

Thanks.
Julie