Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] skjetchbook rubric and handouts on set up

From: Diane Quercetti (dquercetti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2010 - 13:42:52 PDT

Hi could you please email to me!

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:15 PM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] skjetchbook rubric and handouts on set up

I am giving sketchbooks to my kids at the start of the school year and I
would like them to have some guidelines....does anyone have a rubric or a
handout on "setting up your sketchbook"???
terri nyc
P.S to those people that sent me contracts and syllabi THANK YOUUUU it
saved me so much time and i made a beautiful brochure for my class that
includes it all. Please email me if you would like it!