Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Teacher Magazine Covers

From: Julie Drechsler (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2010 - 20:23:07 PDT

About a month ago someone wrote about doing teacher magazine covers as a
student project?

I've been given the job of taking staff pictures for open house and I
thought making personalized magazine covers would be a good project for my
students. My students will take the pictures and then create a personalized
cover with tidbits about each teacher.

Does anyone have that lesson and a list of questions my students could ask

Thank you. Julie

To unsubscribe go to