Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 13, 2010

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2010 - 16:16:00 PDT

It doesn't get any easier than Windows Movie Maker. Start at the top &
work your way down the menu. Students will figure it out right away.
Are you having them create backgrounds for their puppets? By the time
they make the puppets & background, write the story, film & edit it,
you are probably looking at a semester project.
~Michal