Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 13, 2010

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2010 - 13:45:39 PDT

2. Janet Fish, Chuck Close, and Movie Editing
Can you tell that school will be starting soon? I am looking for lesson
plans for Middle School students on Chuck Close and Janet Fish. Does anyone
have any ideas? Also, I will be having students in Grade 7 take videos of
children's stories they created using their paper mache puppets. I use
Microsoft Movie Maker to edit them. It seems hard to use. Does anyone have
a simple movie editor they find that is easy for students to use?
Thank you,
Sue Murren