[teacherartexchange] Question about Artist Trading Cards in middle school

---------

From: Theresa Pacheco (terrylou63_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2010 - 10:35:00 PDT

I'm thinking of using Artist Trading Cards as an on-going assignment for my
students to do when they finish an assignment early. I teach grades 5-7. Any
suggestions on how to keep ATC materials organized?

   Normally, in this age group, when we have a painting activity I have more
control over how much paint to use, how it gets cleaned up, etc. But if the
rest of the class is doing another activity but "Johnny" has finished and wants
to work on ATC's, how do I monitor all activities at the same time without
driving myself crazy?
Theresa Pacheco
Galveston, TX