Re: [teacherartexchange] Class load and prep periods

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2010 - 08:05:59 PDT

Yes, I have numbers as high as thirty, plus 4-5 kids from the ED
program who may be autistic or otherwise emotionally disturbed. They
come with an aide. I just learned that we have added a kindergarten
teacher, and that means that I will now have one and one third
classes of kindergarteners at one time. That is not good news. I
love them, but 30 kinders at a time is not a great idea.