Re: [teacherartexchange] Class load and prep periods

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 21:17:53 PDT

I teach in a private school, but my course load seems to be pretty
normal. I teach 3 classes of Art I, with one of them being mixed Art
I/Art II, and 3 middle school art exploratory classes. I have lunch
or after school duty most weeks, and one prep period per day. Hope
this helps.

Rebecca
Charleston Catholic High School

--