Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2011

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 13:20:22 PDT

Hi, Woody,

"Back in the day" (when I was submitting proposals), we would hear back from the conference organizer in January. Although, I do remember one time getting my letter of acceptance AFTER the conference catalog was posted online--everyone knew I'd been accepted before I did!

Where is it next year? Those sure were fun times!

Maggie