Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2011

Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 13:20:22 PDT

Hi, Woody,

"Back in the day" (when I was submitting proposals), we would hear back from the conference organizer in January. Although, I do remember one time getting my letter of acceptance AFTER the conference catalog was posted online--everyone knew I'd been accepted before I did!

Where is it next year? Those sure were fun times!

---- Woody Duncan wrote:
> I know it takes a long time to get confirmation or rejections for
> workshop proposals from
> NAEA. But, does anyone out there know when we might hear back.

To unsubscribe go to