Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Class load and prep periods

From: Erwin, Douglas B. (DErwin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2010 - 11:29:19 PDT

Greetings Colleagues;
HELP!...PLEASE! I have been trying to get an idea about what is considered a full STUDIO ART teaching load, and how many prep periods would that include? Please let me know how your district or school calculates your working load, or where I can find an answer. Does your state have regulations, or is there a national standard, and where can I find it?
Many thanks,
Mr. E
Marin Co. CA

To unsubscribe go to