RE: [teacherartexchange] Glitter Lung

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2010 - 13:52:04 PDT

I agree with you all about glitter pastes and glues. They are fantastic. I rarely have students use it. I actually buy loose glitter for big signs and cut-outs for props on our stage. It is much more economical. I am in charge of the props and stage set up for our programs, and the black glitter looks fantastic on black curtains. It give a subtle but very classy look to signs.

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA