[teacherartexchange] New Mexico Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2010 - 16:23:22 PDT

I sent my entries in for the NMWS fall show already and thought others
around the country might
also want to enter this show. It will be on display at the Fine Arts
building at Expo New Mexico
here in Albuquerque - from October 8th through the 31st. (Thursdays -
Sundays only)

Attached to this e-mail is a link to the prospectus for the NMWS Fall
juried exhibition. Our Fall Show is
"Open to all Watercolor Artists in Continental United States". You do
not need to be a member
of NMWS to enter our Fall Show. You enter images via e-mail and the
deadline is August 13th
for both paper and e-mail entry.

You can download a pdf file of the Fall prospectus at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/Fall2010Prospectus.pdf

You can also download a pdf file of the July NMWS newsletter at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/NMWS-BrushstrokesJuly2010-Final.pdf

Every Spring and Fall, New Mexico Watercolor Society has our juror
teach a workshop. This October,
Mary Ann Beckwith will conduct a four day workshop from October 5 - 8,
2010 . The cost is only $240.00.
Consider taking this workshop in October.

You can download a pdf file of the registration form at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog10/FallWorkshopForm.pdf

                                                                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net