Re: [teacherartexchange] Glitter Lung

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Aug 07 2010 - 15:05:19 PDT

Hah! That's really funny...sorta.

I've always had a love/hate relationship with the stuff, myself. Not much of an issue since I teach English now, but I do sneak in some art. However, I will only allow glitter glue in the classroom. Our bookstore, on the other hand, has bags and bags of these fantastic sequins in different shapes; those are almost as hard to pick up as glitter, but they're tons of fun to use.

Maggie, still an art teacher at heart