[teacherartexchange] New teacher needs help

---------

From: Seven Star Day Care (sevenstar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 13:38:55 PDT

Hi All, so I became a an Art cluster for K-5th. I have never taught
art but have read a lot of literature. (Nancy Smith, Lois Lord, etc)
Well, it is all nice but none of the books tell oyu how to set up the
room or create a curricula fof different grades. My first concern is
how to set up the room? Group tables or pars? Islands or sepetaed?
Meeting area or not? What materials to have out and which not?

How to store soo much art work and how not to get it all mixed up?

Thank you all, I need all the help that you can offer.