Your confirmation is needed (ok 73144)

Date: Sat Aug 29 2009 - 03:52:29 PDT

Your email address 'tae@hermes.getty.edu' has been submitted to be
unsubscribed from the 'teacherartexchange' mailing list.

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.pub.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Received-SPF: notyetresolved client-ip=193.136.2.35; helo=mms23.megamail.pt; envelope-from=<sbb20@megamail.pt>;
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:54:31 +0100 (WEST)
From: "KIM" <sbb20@megamail.pt>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:54:31 +0100 (WEST)
Subject: KIM
From: "KIM" <sbb20@megamail.pt>
Hello,
I am Barr.Sabastine Kim, Attorney to Late Mr. John Kim a foreigner and an
Engineer with a construction company.Late John Kim has an account with a Bank
here, which he opened in 2003.He died here in U.K 2004,I received a memo early
last year from the Bank remittance department for an interview about $14M USD
that belongs to my client Late Mr. John Kim, the bank informed me on their
policy to freeze the account of Late Mr. John Kim, I was asked to redirect the
($14m usd) back to government treasury because they saw no next of kin in his
entire file within the bank and his account has been dormant for years which
is against the policy of the Bank.
I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner as the foreign
beneficiary to that fund.I have resolved to share the money in this ratio.50%
for me, 35% for you, 10% for the remittance manager in the bank who has agreed
to guide us for the success of our objectives and 5% for expenses we might
incur in the processing of this transaction.
Regards,
Barr.Sabastine Kim
Note: Reply to my private email box if you are interested to partake in this
business.
kimsabastine@yahoo.com.hk