[teacherartexchange] youtube video

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 10:07:23 PDT

One of my students who graduated in 1987 sent me a thank you email today and we have rekindled our relationship. In his latest email he sent me this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZYlQ4Wv8lE, it is from a photographer he admires. The video speaks about what it means to be an artist. When you see it, substitute the word "educator" for photographer.

San D