Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] texts & images for teaching high school art appreciation?

From: Barry Beach (bbeach_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 00:13:51 PDT

I'm an artist just beginning to teach art appreciation 9-12 and
looking for good student textbooks.
I'm trying to avoid survey books solely focused on art history like
the Gardner & Stokstad classics as I hope to keep it more creative and
include art-making assignments.

Also - how do you access art images for your presentations - online or via CD?

Thanks - looking forward to receiving your suggestions!

Barry Beach
Valley International Academy
Atherton, CA

To unsubscribe go to