Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Nam June Paik idea

Date: Sun Aug 23 2009 - 16:49:19 PDT

Hi Bunki,

Forgot to mention that I make some wearable art with the kids. Tiny
screws, rivets, tabs, are all ways to fasten components-I do enameling
and have taken up metalsmithing myself in recent years.

Just came back from a conference and saw a demo of copper clay-very
cool new stuff. Like PMC but ten times cheaper-may get some for my
art club-I have two enameling furnaces. Small-ish chambers 110volts.

Maybe this is a cool way to make robotic type wearable art!

Barbara from Boston