Re: [teacherartexchange] Computer parts that are safe for jewelry making

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 19:10:18 PDT

Hi Judy. Thanks for the heads-up on the sites. I'm going to check with
BayArea Waste and see what they say. Maybe they have computers already
broken down for recycling. I'm sure this would be safer. Wish I had
those earrings of yours. "One woman's trash is another woman's
treasure". I'm all about garage sales! Toodles.....Bunki