RE: [teacherartexchange] Lesson plan help - High School

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 09:37:28 PDT

Thanks I am still learning, I am not trained as an art teacher and had
not really done studio work since college, I am 47, so I am learning as
I go...is there a program that you would recommend or a direction....I
am trying to teach elements this year combined with a specific art
period and artist....the art program here is really each teachers own
individual desires, no one school is the same or teacher.

I learn a great deal from this site and have shared some of my lessons
that I think have turned out wonderfully.

I was an art history minor in college and love teaching art.

I also love your website the Incredible art Department, it is a great
source of ideas and information.