Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson plan help - High School

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 07:35:39 PDT

Greetings Kelly - and all,

Ken Schwab's lessons are for high school - BUT many have adapted them
to Middle School. It just depends on your students. You will find an
assortment of lessons by Ken Schwab on Incredible Art Department Web
site (use the Google search feature to find Ken Schwab - be sure
search the site is selected - not search the web).

Anyone interested in getting 'taste" of what Ken's lessons are like
should take a look at Incredible Art Department now. Once his site
becomes active, Ken's FREE lessons will be removed and replaced with
links to his site. Only the student images and lesson summary will
remain. Ken did not request this - I told him this is my plan and he
agreed to it.

Regards,

Judy Decker

P.S. Just a reminder top remove my email address if you post a reply.
Your efforts to reduce Spam are greatly appreciated.