RE: [teacherartexchange] Nam June Paik idea

---------

From: Carrie Maras (carrie.maras_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 06:29:35 PDT

Hello Everyone!

I'm writing from the Cincinnati art Museum, where we have a Nam June Paik as a part of our collection. We have used for many different ideas and lessons. I'll include a link to our most recent program featuring the piece http://www.happeninc.com/blog/LASTING-MPRESSIONS

If you're interested in using an image of our piece, let me know and I'll send you one for educational purposes (it is copyright restricted.)
thanks - and good luck!
Carrie

Assistant Curator for Community Engagement
Cincinnati Art Museum
513.639.2342
carrie.maras@cincyart.org