Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] Beyond Textbooks

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 06:17:38 PDT

Minneapolis used to use it with their online classes. I taught a High School Art History class
with it 6 years ago as additional information to augment what I taught in class. I thought it
was cool, especially all of the links. However, Minneapolis discontinued it because they felt
the reading level was too hard for the students. I think it would be fun to have available but
would not require the students to do the whole thing from beginning to end.

Gabrielle Bliss
Visual Arts
Thomas Edison High School
700 22nd Ave NE