Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] Less plans about Nam June Paik

From: Dana Paternoster (thenatureofart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 23 2009 - 05:52:58 PDT

I don't have a lesson for you, but there are a lot of resources about the piece, Electronic Superhighway at the Smithsonian American Art Museum web site. If you write to the education department at the SAAM they may have even more info. I know they have been putting more things together than they actually have posted online.