Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] looking for money

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 22 2009 - 11:51:13 PDT

If you find out info I would love to share, my art budget is my 200.00
teacher stipend for yearly supplies plus what I ask the kids to
bring...watercolors, pencils, erasers, colored pencils, foil, glue stick
etc. Much comes from I would love to find out about grants or
other ideas...we cannot do artsonia.....