RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 21, 2009

---------

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 22 2009 - 09:10:35 PDT

Add Janet Fish!

-----Original Message-----
From: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:00 AM
To: teacherartexchange digest recipients
Subject: teacherartexchange digest: August 21, 2009

TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Friday, August 21, 2009.

1. RE: blue dog and theme for the year
2. RE: teacherartexchange digest: August 16, 2009
3. Textbooks - Uses in the classroom
4. Learning Focused
5. Judy Chicago in Ruidoso
6. RE: Learning Focused
7. Want a Brush with Fame? Young Sloppy Brush Collab. Project