[teacherartexchange] Judy Chicago in Ruidoso

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 19:02:51 PDT

Judy Chicago in Ruidoso

I just posted the registration form for the NMAEA Fall Conference in
Ruidoso, New Mexico
http://www.newmexicoarted.com/RegistrationForm.pdf

It going to be a great weekend full of hands on workshops and cool
presentations -
Did I mention that Judy Chicago will be our keynote speaker ?
Details are in a word document on our website at:
http://www.newmexicoarted.com/ConferenceInfoSheet09.doc

Here is a link to Judy Chicago's thoughts on teaching:
http://www.judychicago.com/?p=teaching
She will be discussing her "Through the Flower" curriculum project:
http://www.throughtheflower.org/dpcp/intro.php

I'll be posting more information on our website:
http://www.newmexicoarted.com/

You should strongly consider joining us in Ruidoso - November 6th and
7th.
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net