Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Judy Chicago in Ruidoso

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 19:02:51 PDT

Judy Chicago in Ruidoso

I just posted the registration form for the NMAEA Fall Conference in
Ruidoso, New Mexico

It going to be a great weekend full of hands on workshops and cool
presentations -
Did I mention that Judy Chicago will be our keynote speaker ?
Details are in a word document on our website at:

Here is a link to Judy Chicago's thoughts on teaching:
She will be discussing her "Through the Flower" curriculum project:

I'll be posting more information on our website:

You should strongly consider joining us in Ruidoso - November 6th and

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

To unsubscribe go to