Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] blue dog and theme for the year

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 08:57:13 PDT

Thank you Kelly and Blue for your ideas about blue dog. George Rodrigue has great videos on line. I will definitely use them. And there is so much good info to pull from online.

Blue I really enjoyed your website.

This year I am going to try to teach from many "live" artists. The students always ask "Is he/she alive?" and the answer is usually "No." Some I am going to teach are Thaddeus Mosley- lives in Pittsburgh, Pa. and is a fantastic wood sculptor.Peter Max, Jeff Koons, and Rodrigue.I also love the art of Hundertwasser who died in 2000. So he is another artist I would like to include this year. I am still looking for more if anyone has any suggestions.

Elemnetary Art 1-4