[teacherartexchange] exchange

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 17:15:10 PDT

Since our small private school in central Ohio is affluent and often
overly focused on ourselves (understatement), I would like to have my
HS art club raise awareness of poverty in our own midwest. I am looking
for someone that teaches art in Southern Ohio, West Virginia, KY, Tenn,
or other Appalachian area who would be willing to partner with us.
Theoretically, we would send you 10 disposable cameras and prepaid
return mail materials. You would work with 10 kids (MS? HS?) who are
interested to document shortcomings as they see it, thus far in the
war on poverty. We would give the photographers credit. We would like
to make a brochure with poems and would certainly send you copies.
Please respond off list. Thanks.
Beth