Re: [teacherartexchange] Blue Dog

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 13:49:52 PDT

The CD district I moved from in Kansas is represented by a Blue Dog.
He's a good person and trying to keep his seat because he needs
to get republican votes. But myself - I'm a "Yellow Dog" Democrat.
If my party runs a yellow dog I'll vote for the puppy.
                                                Woody

> Greetings,
> I would like to do a lesson about blue dogs by George Rodrique. I
> teach
> elementary. I have been perusing blue dog books at Amazon and wonder
> which anyone might have used in a lesson about this artist.
> Have any of you done a lesson about this artist?
> Thanks,
>

> MJHadley

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net