Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Blue Dog

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 13:27:39 PDT

I do a lesson on monochromatic color with 3/4 grades, they love kids
books and it helps them experience monochromatic before beginning the
project, they actually create their own dog and fill in with
monochromatic colors. I supplement with pictures of dogs for them to use
and cartoon dogs and then they have to create a monochromatic
background using a complimentary color.