[teacherartexchange] Balloons and Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 18:11:23 PDT

On my August blog: http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/August.html

Early October brings the 2009 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta (October 3rd
to 11th). At the same time, the New Mexico Watercolor Society has
invited Joyce Faulknor to conduct a week long watercolor workshop for
our members. The watercolor workshop runs Mon through Fri from October
5th through 9th. Come to Albuquerque - take a wonderful watercolor
workshop and take it the balloons in the early mornings and the
evenings. Those balloon evening glows are quite an experience. Cost of
the week long watercolor workshop is only $200 plus an extra $40 if
you include membership in the NMWS. Join in October and your
membership is good through 2010. Besides learning from a great
instructor, you will learn from the other students taking the
workshop. The NMWS always has our jurors teach a workshop for members
at a reasonable fee. Joyce Faulknor jurored our Fall exhibition which
will open on Friday, October 9th at the Fine Arts Building at EXPO
(New Mexico Fairgrounds).
           For information about the Joyce Faulknor watercolor
workshop check the web:http://www.nmwatercolorsociety.org/FaulknorWorkshopRegistration.pdf
   or contact Donna Dionne ddionne41@comcast.net or 505-873-4229. A
deposit of $100 will hold your place in the workshop with the balance
when the workshop begins. What a fun week - Balloons and Watercolor -
now that's a perfect mix.
                                                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net