[teacherartexchange] Public Art Unit Plan

---------

From: Louise Kames (Louise.Kames_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 08:33:22 PDT

Students in my Secondary Art Methods class will be putting together a Unit Plan for our city's annual public sculpture installation, Art on the River.
The sculpture can be viewed here:
http://www.cityofdubuque.org/index.aspx?nid=311

The unit plan will be distributed to area middle and high schools and accessible on the City of Dubuque webpage.
I am looking for any appropriate resources or lesson plans focusing on public sculpture or arts advocacy to pass on the students in my class.

As an aside, I am also demonstrating how to network on a listserv!
thanks. Louise

L O U I S E K A M E S
Chair and Professor of Art
Clarke College