Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 16, 2009 Storybooks and Art

---------

From: Lauren (laurenrperlman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 02:38:36 PDT

I still love Harold and the Purple Crayon! Mouse Paint is also fun. There is also a lovely book about a child who has a friend who happens to be an elephant. This elephant paints with his trunk. I am blanking on the title, but it is surely intriguing. It draws the kids in via beautiful photographs. A visit to your local art museum gift shop or local library would definitely be helpful. Also, I bet if you went on BN.com or Amazon, typed in "Ish", you could find others like it.

Good luck,
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone