Re: [teacherartexchange] Independent project for Middle School - Elements/Principles

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 09:45:16 PDT

We made accordian books on elements and principles- a page for each
element on one side, a page for each principle on the other- the pages
were designed with a combination of collage and drawing, ink, marker,
colored pencil. We used black paper for the pages. Then they made
front and back covers with cardboard covered in paper. I don't have
any pictures of them though- we did them after learning the elements
and principles, but the same thing could be done as an ongoing project.
Heather