Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for an independent project for Middle School

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 07:40:22 PDT

 How do they design or start on such a project from the beginning of the term, if they are learning the info. all during the term? Will they have enough time to do it after they have gathered all the info? I'm not sure if I was assigned something at the beginning of the term, that I could work on it until I understood all of what you wanted in it.
Diane